The Ellie Timer

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Baby Emme


Ellie got to meet her new buddy this weekend, Emme Guerra. Emme was born to my friends Meg and Ruben on February 25 and she's so sweet. As I'm sitting here writing this, Ellie is in my lap pointing to the picture of Emme saying "Ellie's baby". So she must have liked her even though I think she has more fun with Ruben and the dogs. This is the best picture I could get of the two of them together...



We didn't do much the rest of the weekend. Since I'm going to be the Technology Chair for the Junior League next year, I met with the current chair and the new webmaster to start the transition. My parents kept Ellie again this weekend so Lee and I could go out on Saturday night. We saw Slumdog Millionaire, which won the Academy Award for Best Picture a few weeks ago. I was not as taken with it as I would have hoped, but it was still pretty good.
This last shot is one of Ellie on Friday night. She's getting to the point where she wants to have a little more say in what she wears. I don't know what she is going for with this look...

No comments: